Proteus Trader is a market leading call management and reporting application designed specifically for Investment Banks and Trading Companies.
From single trading floors to global trading companies Proteus Trader is the first choice for company executives and managers focused on gaining maximum efficiency from their voice systems. Proteus Trader scales effortlessly; from logging small to global sized organisations. Organisations typically realise a return on investment (ROI) within 6 to 8 months, many organisations see cost savings immediately.
- Concurrently handles any combination of Trading platforms, TDM and VoIP solutions.
- Support for PIN numbers and account codes.
- Multi-site, multi-country, multi-currency analysis.
- Unlimited combinations of carriers.
- Secure dashboard style web-browser interface.
- Customisable report templates which can saved and re-used.
- Powerful reporting, with over 60 pre-configured report views.
- Trader, private-wire and financial sector specific reports.
- Private-wire inventory with reporting, per turret and department.
- Costing reports to an individual location, department, extension or individual trader.
- Carrier comparison reporting.
Highly flexible report filters
- Report output to Excel, PDF, Word, RTF, HTML and email
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly report auto-scheduling
- Intranet Directory
- Import/Export utility for organisational data
- LDAP and Active Directory compliant
Alerting – Fraud Guard
- User defined alerts to track specific calls, such as premium rate numbers, specific durations or cost and response times
- Proactive alerts warning of service disruption or failure
- Notification of unusual activity trends
- Businesses typically reduce monthly telecoms spend by 10%-15%
- Provides data to build sales and marketing plans
- Ensure staff is meeting key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Highlight busy times when resources need reallocation
- Identify most effective turret usage by members
- Monitor calls to both fixed lines and mobiles
- Set targets for key performance indicators, like time to answer and length of call.
- Track incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- Produce reports that highlight the need to increase or decrease capacity.
- Identifies how many ‘out of hours’ calls are received – highlighting a new income stream.
Platform & Integration
- Proven in the field to over 1 000 sites and 250 000 extensions per system.
- Supports multi-currencies, for accurate costing allocation.
- Sophisticated WEB browser, dashboard-style interface.
- Supports multiple browsers, across the business network.
- Business defined user access policies, allowing secure user access from any point.
- Compatible with traditional PBXs and VoIP telephony systems.
- Sophisticated LDAP and flat-file compliant import and export tools.
- Scheduled archive of call data for offline storage.
- SQL database.
- IIS web server.
- Designed for single trading floors to global trading companies across different regions and countries, with multiple currencies.
Interface & Connectivity
- Interfaces with trading platforms, traditional and IP switches, with true IP connectivity.
- Real-time or timed analysis of calls, consistent with switch data, in a dashboard-style interface.
Compliance & Security
- LDAP and Active Directory compliant, for ease of integration with other telephony systems and databases.